Thursday, May 03, 2007

May 3rd - A new month, a new beginning.

Monthly goal: $5.000
I am at $0
Change: $0


I think I ended April down about $5.500.

I planned to write a bunch today, explaining how last month felt and what plans I have for this month. But I kind of lost grip of exactly what I was gonna say when I finally sat down to write.

For now though I think I still need to set myself a goal for May because I need some motivation if I want to get started again. I am gonna stick to $3/$6 for now, so my goal will naturally be smaller than last month's, I think $5.000 is a good number to aim at.

I hope to be able to post some good results before long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eg eri ein av teimum, sum eri inni soleiðis cirka einaferð um dagin. Sindur í spenningini - tína vegna. Sindur í forvitni.
Sindur skuffandi, um einki stendur ov leingi. Kul um tú kundi skriva hvønn dag - hóast tú ikki hevur nógv at fortelja - t.d. bara uppdatera yvirskot/undirskot...

Unknown said...

I haven't been playing poker recently, so I haven't had anything to blog about.