Tuesday, May 29, 2007

May 29th - A hasty update.

Monthly goal: $5.000
I am at $2.628
Change: $328


I have a dinner date at Burger King in 20 minutes, so I am just gonna make a short update.

I can warmly recommend this blog: Sherwood Poker for anyone planning on attending the WSOP for the first time. The author chronicles his going in the WSOP in his June and July entries of last year and it was a good read.

Poker is still threating me well as of late.
Although a $2.500 win fades in comparison to the $10.000 a month cashes I made in former days of $5/$10 glory, I'll gladly take what profit I can get on my way up the stakes ladder again.

Pokerhand.org is still not working so no example hands yet. Then again I am running late for my dinner date, so I wouldn't have time to dig up an example if I could.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you in the green again, and good luck in Vegas hope you win something.

Anonymous said...

Ya, nice to see u in the right place again - out of the shadows of the wrong side of chance.

Guess I see you in Denmark on your way to Vegas this Friday.