Monday, May 21, 2007

May 21st - Wee.

Monthly goal: $5.000
I am at $373
Change: $742


Before you get all exited, I am still running pretty bad. Most of the profit comes from cashing in on some rakeback. I have however played 2000 hands since my last update which is a good thing.

My winrate was about 1.5 PTBB/100 at $2/$4 over those hands, if you discount the rakeback so nothing grand.

I am slowly starting to get into shape again. Opening up a couple of tables doesn't feel like a drag anymore and I seem to be able to concentrate for more than 30 minutes. I want to get my game ready for Las Vegas and I don't have that much time to do it in.

I'll be in Las Vegas from the 4th to the 20th of June. I'll be there all by myself, so if you are a fellow poker player and want to meet feel free to leave a comment.

During my last session I had a very solid player on my left and I think he would outplay me if given the chance, so in two spots I made some very unconventional plays.
I know most of you will cringe when you see the hands.

AKo on the Button

T8s in the Small Blind

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to see that things are going better for you, but i don't like the hands you are posting. I know Emo_boyfriend is a good player, but if you don't dear to play against him. Why then let him sit behind you. Change table

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment, nice seeing another faroese player at the tables.

"Before you get all exited, I am still running pretty bad. Most of the profit comes from cashing in on some rakeback."

I cashed out rakeback yesterday that has been accumulating over a long time span. That accounts for most of the change in this posts results.

Yesterdays session didn't go very well.

"I know most of you will cringe when you see the hands."

I am not afraid to play against the villain in the two hands I posted. The tables were good and he was sitting on every one of them and so was I.

I think I have an edge against that villain in position, and vice versa.

The decisions I made in those two hands were wrong, and cost me money.

Posting the 1998 boring hands of solid poker I played in yesterdays session would be pointless.