Saturday, May 26, 2007

May 26th - Another video attempt.

Monthly goal: $5.000
I am at $1.533
Change: $755


I tried making a video of me playing at Party Poker. It didn't turn out too well, the compression makes it hard to see the cards, but I'll link to it anyway.



I am starting to win again and it feels good. Not much has change with my game, my hands have just held up lately and I am getting decent cards. If anything the games are a bit tougher than they have been.

$1.500 tax free is definitely enough to get by each month, so I am not too worried about my financial situation now that I am moving to Denmark. Lets just hope I don't blow all my savings in Vegas.

The Pokerhand website where I used to post my hands isn't working.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the good fortune.

Unknown said...

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

You do play more than 2 tables at a time... or what ?

Unknown said...

Yeah I do, I just thought two tables at a time would work best when making a video.

How many tables I decide to open varies from time to time. Recently I've been playing 4.