Monday, May 28, 2007

May 28th - My confidence rebuilding.

Monthly goal: $5.000
I am at $2.300
Change: $767


I am glad that I am able to win back some money and some confidence, before I leave for Las Vegas. I am still playing small stakes, $400 and $200 NL. $1000 NL will have to wait until I am comfortable that my game is on track again and my bankroll is healthy.

Although I will be traveling to Las Vegas alone, I do know a few people that are gonna be attending the World Series as well. I frequent some of the online communities for poker players and with WSOP going on a couple of meets are scheduled.

I am sure I will get socially deprived if I have no one to talk to for more than 2 weeks in Vegas. Though in my experience, from the last time I was over there, Americans are a very friendly and open people and are easy to get to know. I wish I could say the same about Faroese.

Pokerhand.org is still not working. Rumors have it that it will be up and running again shortly, so I wont start searching for alternatives quite yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you on the upswing before you head off to the WSOP good luck in your time there

hope to hear some good stories when you get back

kendori

Unknown said...

Thanks

I hope to find time to make some updates while in Las Vegas.