Monday, April 30, 2007

April 30th - Another small win.

Monthly goal: $11.000
I am at -$5.062
Change: $795


I played some $2/$4 on Party Poker yesterday and it went well. I had to dig myself out of a $800 hole from some days ago, but I managed to do that and make a nice little profit.

It'll take a miracle to turn this month into anything but a big loss, but I'll try to get some hands in today and see if I can make some of my money back.

KTo in the Small Blind: This was a nice little pot at $2/$4.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

blub blub:)

Unknown said...

wimper ;)

Anonymous said...

Seems like tough days my friend - hope it doesn't effect your non-poker activities too much.

Supporting thoughts here from Denmark.

Suni

Unknown said...

Thank you brother

Poker has been though indeed and I inevitably take some of the defeat with me when I leave the tables.

I have however really treated myself to some free time with good friends, gaming, movies and fun lately so I can't complain about my life away from poker.