Tuesday, April 03, 2007

April 3rd - WSOP plans.

Monthly goal: $11.000
I am at -$1.715
Change: -$1.715


Since I failed to reach my monthly goal in March, I think I will keep it at the same level for the April.

I've now dropped over $12.000 this last week or so. Even though I try to think about April as a new start, it is hard to ignore that fact. 12 buy ins is an awfully big amount to lose and if I wasn't building a bankroll for $10/$20 I would have probably been forced to move down to $3/$6 after this run.

Fortunately my bankroll is still at a comfortable amount for $5/$10, I just have to give my try outs for $10/$20 a rest for a while.

On a bright note, I've booked my flight and reserved my hotel room for WSOP 2007. I have even pre-registered for Event #12, $1.500 NL Hold'em short-handed.
I can't wait.

No comments: