Thursday, April 26, 2007

April 26th - A break.

Monthly goal: $11.000
I am at -$5.857
Change: $1.612


I've been on a break from poker for a few days now, just relaxing and pursuing some hobbies. It wasn't anything planned, but one day away from the tables became two and so on.

Due to a longer story some friends and I have been dueling with some new Magic: The Gathering theme decks lately. It was great fun, so I dug out my old collection of cards to see if I could construct some of the older theme decks. It took me a couple of days, but I managed to build almost all of the decks from Tempest to Torment. I left magic for poker, around the time Judgment came out.

I played a short session again yesterday and it went well, I think I played well and the competition doesn't seem to have gotten any better while I was away. I hope to be able to get a number of good sessions in before the month is over and improve a bit upon my poor results.

No comments: