Tuesday, April 10, 2007

April 10th - Plans of moving.

Monthly goal: $11.000
I am at -$2.449
Change: $158


I am getting kind of tired of my poor luck lately. Since my last update I've won about $3.000 and lost it all back to awful suck outs.

In order to play poker tax free, I plan to move to Denmark and start playing on European sites. Party Poker, Eurobet and Ladbrokes are all based in Europe so there shouldn't be any problems finding games.
I've put a banner linking to Eurobet on the right.

I currently live in Faroe Islands and I don't really know what to do with poker and taxes here. The authorities here have shown about as much professionalism as a lemonade stand and I don't want to keep playing poker if I don't know how my winnings will be taxed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.pokernet.dk/kontoret/default.asp

Kanska hatta er nakað fyri teg úm tú ætlar at flyta niður??

Anonymous said...

I have been playing on Eurobet and have found them pretty good with regards to cashout, support and things.

Hope things pick up for you soon.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to leave my signature... Celdar

Unknown said...

Hey Celdar

That is kind of neat, I saw something about it on TV as well.

The cost is probably too much for a player like me though.

Anonymous said...

Kontóri haldi eg liggur um 2-3000 kr. um mánaðin, so tað skuldi ikki verið ov nógv til ein sum spælur 5/10-10/20????

Unknown said...

Wow if that is the price they are offering, I'll give it some serious though.

Anonymous said...

Kontori hevur eina leigu uppa 3800,- um mánan sídst eg visti. Tað var nógv tosa um tað sídsta summar, men so er stilna av nakað.