Thursday, December 28, 2006

December 28th - Faroese championship.

Monthly goal: Starting again!
I'm at $3.466


As I predicted friends and family went with most of my time this Christmas. I have managed to squeeze in some hands and also managed to get some profit out of it, but as I went through my sessions in Poker Tracker I found no hand worth mentioning.

A kind of unofficial Faroese national poker championship was yesterday. I planned to attend, but missed it because I was recovering from a night out on the town.

[29th December]

I saved this entry as a draft and am posting it now on the 29th. It's already Friday again so I guess I'll be hanging out with friends and missing out on poker all the way into the new year.

I will have to think up some good new years resolution for poker for my next post.

No comments: