Friday, December 15, 2006

December 15th – EVE and poker?

Monthly goal: Starting again!
I'm at - $25


I have been playing some $200 NL tables while playing EVE. I really like that setup, EVE is relaxing and fun and that atmosphere transfers into my poker game while I play.
I'm not sure, if I should go for one $600 table or two $200 while playing, but I hope I'll find a nice and profitable balance.

My unluck from last month hasn't followed me into December. I've sofar had one unlucky day where I played poorly and lost about $1.000 and also a lucky day where I won it all back. My main problem has been finding the motivation to get back on track after my bleak November.

88 in the Cut Off: This is a hand from todays session. It turned out to be a big pot and without this win i would have been down today instead. It bothers me that I got my money in with the worse hand, but I don't think I can fault my own play in the hand.

No comments: