Friday, December 22, 2006

December 22nd - No motivation

Monthly goal: Starting again!
I'm at $2.106


I've had some ups and downs these last two days, but managed to end them with some profit. I've played mostly $600 NL, the action there is sometimes too good to miss.

I still have not got the software running on my new computer. I wanted to review and possibly feature a couple of hands from todays session, but it is too much of a hassle without Poker Tracker.

Sadly I am realizing that I do not have the energy and drive, when it comes to poker, that I had half a year ago. I don't know if it is because of the resent bad run, or because I haven't had any other job besides poker for a year and a half.
I am getting lazy and out of shape much too fast. My back is causing me problems and I've been getting headaches and migraines more frequently.

The cure is simple. I need motivation and self discipline. I need to set a rigid sleeping rhythm and keep it. I need to do some exercise each day and set a schedule for when to work/play poker and when not to. Heck I probably should find that Baz Luhrman song and do everything he says too.

No comments: