Saturday, December 16, 2006

December 16th – Back in Green.

Monthly goal: Starting again!
I'm at $250


I am happy about writing in green again, it has been a while. I actually forgot the color code, it took a couple of tries to get the heading right. $250 isn't anything to brag about, but just being positive again means alot to me.
I hope the profits will start adding up again. I am sure I'll start playing more hands each day, if I keep winning.

I've found out that sticking to smaller limits is the way to go while playing EVE. $200 and $400 NL are easily beatable, even without undivided attention. Perhaps I can include more tables and higher limits in the future when I get some more practice.
I don't think it is such a good idea getting to used to having EVE running all the time while playing poker. Alot of money is to be won at the higher limits and I'll miss out on it if I get too used to having EVE constantly.

A4o on the Button: I am happy about my call on the turn in this hand. The player obviously says he has one pair beat with his check-raise. Despite this I saw exactly KQ as his most obvious holding and made the call.
There were a number of exploitable players at the table, which is why I chose to make the pre-flop call.

No comments: