Sunday, December 24, 2006

December 24th - Friends and family 1st

Monthly goal: Starting again!
I'm at $3.093


Merry Christmas.

The tables have been good these last couple of days. People are on holiday and poker is a nice way to spend some time off from work I guess. For me it is the opposite way around. I have too much free time and only now that Christmas is here do I feel like I am starting to put some real hours of work in again.

I have done all my shopping and am looking forward to a good dinner later tonight. A lot of friends from Denmark are back in Faroe Islands for Christmas, including my big brother. So I am sure I that there will be partying and gaming in store for this next week or so, poker will just have to take 2nd place.

43s on the Button: I shouldn't have called pre-flop with this hand. I just had a good read on the table and felt like I could play it profitably.
I don't know if I would have called if there wasn't a timer on me, but I was still undecided when it approached zero so I pressed fold. It turned out to be a bad fold, but whether it was correct or not I don't know.

The hand I wanted to feature in my last post is unfortunately lost. It seems I also forgot to check the save hand histories option when installing Full Tilt Poker on my new computer.

2 comments:

Michael said...

I have been following your blog for almost a year now. I love it. As a result, I have started my own blog and an aggressive goal of my own.

http://ohiostate2000.blogspot.com

Thanks for your dedication and please wish me luck in my somewhat misguided goal.
Michael

Unknown said...

Thanks Michael

I'll post a comment and wish you luck on your own blog.

Johan