Wednesday, October 03, 2007

October 3rd - Back online.

Finally back online. I have been studying in Copenhagen since the start of September. I have mostly been staying with friends, while trying to get a place of my own. On October 1st I got a room in the dorm called Grønjordskollegiet. It is close to school, cheap and has a good internet connection.

My parents mailed me my computer and I just now got it assembled. Everything seems to be working, although the chassis looks like it took a blow or two.

I have got tons of homework for tomorrow. Poker will have to wait until I can find some spare time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, I hope you have fun in denmark.

I was wondering if you could record an other instructional video with better quality.


thank you a lot

playhard@dailyquiz.ch

Unknown said...

Hi

I actually lost my camera on my last trip to Las Vegas. One of my bags got lost on the way back.

It is definitely something I want to do again, so I better look into getting a new camera.

Anonymous said...

with camstudio you don't need a camera to record your screen activity, you just n eed a microphone to record the audio.


http://camstudio.org/

playhard@dailyquiz.ch