Friday, October 19, 2007

October 19th - Two decent wins

I have had two decent wins recently. I have played two session at $3/$6 at Party. I won about a buy-in each session, so I am down just under $900 for the month. It feels good to be winning again. My confidence is growing and I am finding my old rhythm again. Still sucks being down for the month though, but I can see clearer skies ahead again.

My birthday is coming up, I am turning 30. That kind of sucks, but hopefully the birthday party will be fun. I am really getting old and I feel a bit old too. We went to a Danish amusement park called Tivoli on Wednesday. The rides were scary and exhilarating. They made me feel a bit younger, be it only for a day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday kid. May the win always be at your back and all your pots be monsters :)

Anonymous said...

hey yutani222,

it's about a year I am reading your blog, it's really interesting to read about your up and down on poker.

I would like to make a suggestion to improve your blog.
It would be super cool to have a webpage on your site where you publish your bankrool and the number of total hands you played this month.

it would be easy to make a script that automatically connect to party and retrieve these stats.


thank you

Unknown said...

Thanks griz :)

Good idea about showing stats. I'll probably do something about it starting next month.