Tuesday, October 23, 2007

October 23rd - Heavy homework ahead

I have just booked a decent session again. I ended up a bit over a buy-in on $3/$6, putting me slightly in the positive for the month.

I have two essays to write this week. One on The Wife of Bath by Geoffrey Chaucer and the other a summary of The Story of English by Robert McCrum et al. This means that I am going to take the next week off from poker.

Thanks for the comments. To answer one of them I think it would be a great idea to post bankroll tallies and ongoing results. I am not going to run any kind of script though. My online bankroll currently is at about $25.000. With that kind of money at stake I keep strict security measures on all my online activities. Poker is tax-free here in Denmark and I have no qualms of posting numbers and results, but it will have to be entered manually. I'll try to feature a bankroll stat, a monthly earn rate and perhaps a monthly goal from next month onwards.

I still need to change my address with the poker sites I play at, I kind of set that as my goal for this month and I hope to keep it.

No comments: