Wednesday, October 10, 2007

October 10th - Study and poker

I have not played much since my last update. A couple of short sessions is all I have found time for and they have left me down about $300.

I am slowly getting settled here in Copenhagen. School is going well and I am adapting to my new work schedule. The work burden is quite heavy and there is not much time left for poker.

Autumn break is coming up next week. I do need to hand in two essays after the break, but I plan to start working on them as soon as I can muster up some discipline. Hopefully this will leave me more time for friends and poker during the holiday.

I am studying English and I hope writing this blog will help me improve my grammar and spelling. If you come across any mistakes feel free to leave a comment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog really sucks!!!updates 1 time every month.

Unknown said...

I also hate it when a blog I read suddenly grinds to a halt.

I wish I would have the discipline to update my blog more often.

Anonymous said...

anonymous at 1:30pm is retarded, don't listen to him.


this blog rocks.
in september he was busy moving to copenhangen.
in october he has already made 2 updates.

are you planning to set goals for november? like playing xx hands or making xx $ ?


playhard@dailyquiz.ch

Unknown said...

Yeah, I think I will set myself a goal for November. It probably won't be a set amount of hands, but rather a monetary aim.

More importantly I should get my new address updated with the various poker sites, so I can start cashing out some profits here in Denmark. It is always a hassle, scanning and sending in copies of utility bills and stuff. Although a modest one, I think I will have that as my goal for October :)