Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My last days in Copenhagen

I am still in Denmark.
Days go by quickly here, without enough time for pokerplaying nor blogging. The nice people at the airline company allowed me to change my return flight to the 27th of September. So by the 28th my life should be back to normal.

I played in a live cash game again yesterday. The game was wild with alot of action. The good players there play a very high variance game, wich is the complete opposite of my style. Still I manage to keep my own swings down and ended the day up a small 200 DKR, about $35 .
I do feel though that if I want to maximize my profits in such a game, I need to change up my play a bit. Hopefully I can find some cash game back home which I can play in, so I can train my live game play.

Today I am gonna watch a movie with my brother, before I leave for Faroe Islands. But perhaps I can squeeze a couple of hundred hands of NL Hold 'Em in before the day is done.

No comments: