Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Home again. 170 hands: $72
Monthly Goal $4.000 sofar: $1.814

I am back home in Faroe Islands...

I took a short session while still in Denmark yesterday. Not much happened but I managed to pull in a small win.
Not many days are left in September, so if I want to make my goal I need to get some work done. I am a bit jetlagged from traveling, so I don't think I will risk playing too high stakes today. But tomorrow I plan on starting the day with a walk and then getting down to some serious poker playing.

I have gotten some offers on ads on my blog. Ads don't pay that much unless you are insanely popular, which unfortunatly I am not. I could probably get somewhere around $50 - 100 a year from ads. Since I wouldn't notice that kind of money, I'd rather keep the site "clean".

But I would like to increase the number of visitors, so I plan on doing some studying on how to improve as a blogger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wtf was that all about???

Unknown said...

I must say I am happy about your tolerance towards poker miskaj.

Normally I expect very religious people to frown upon my work.