Monday, January 29, 2007

January 29th - Saga of Heroes.

Monthly goal: $7.000
I'm at $3.617


Perhaps I should fall sick more often, it certainly proved a profitable illness. There is not much else to do when sick, than to sit in front of the computer and play some poker. And so I took a number of short session when I felt I could concentrate on the game. I didn't log many hands, but I played well and won my share of pots.

I am still not fully recovered from my cold, but I am getting better. I might be able to win some more before the month is over, but I have already made amends with not reaching my monthly goal so I won't exert myself in these last days of January.


My friends and I are going to try out the brand new Vanguard: Saga of Heroes.

As always i worry about the impact such a game will have on my poker playing. Yet the game really looks good and epic in proportions, so it might prove to be loads of fun.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Hey, Johan any plans to move back up to 5/10 anytime soon ?

Unknown said...

Hi Michael

Yeah, I still play short session of $5/$10, when the games are good and I am focused.

But the games are getting tougher and my bankroll is still a bit shy from playing $5/$10 comfortably. So I take it easy for the time being.

I feel that my skill level is sufficient to be able to beat the $5/$10 tables without much worry. That doesn't mean that they are always more profitable than the $2/$4 and the $3/$6 tables though.

I have never had any problems with going down a limit. I don't value the money less at lower stakes and I always try to bring my best game.