Monday, January 22, 2007

January 22nd - Party Poker.

Monthly goal: $7.000
I'm at $1.106


On the left is a picture of my friend Jan all dressed up for a night on the town. He played host this weekend, as he so often does.

The weekend went with partying and poker suffered. There is no doubt that the most profitable time to play is on the weekends. I wish people would party more in the middle of the week, so I could save the weekends for work.

But then again, I think that the reason poker is so good on the weekends, is closely connected with the fact that people party in the weekends.

On the right is a picture I snapped of two pretty ladies from Jan's party, Sára and Hildigarð.

I did find time for a short poker session this morning. It went well and I came out ahead. I didn't play any big pots, or have any interesting decisions. I just made my profits from following a profitable pre-flop strategy.

86o in the Big Blind: I don't know if I lost some profit in this hand. On the turn I was pretty sure the ace helped him, but I suddenly was afraid of QJ on the river, so I decided just to call.

No comments: