Thursday, January 03, 2008

January 3rd - End of 2007

Bankroll: ~ $32.250
Monthly goal: $4.000
Monthly win: $4.250
Hands played:
5000

I made my monthly goal in December, but just barely. At one point I was up over $7.000, but I dropped almost $3.000 while home on vacation. I played on Full Tilt, because I didn't dare log in to my Party account on an iffy computer. Without helping programs and a shaky bankroll it didn't go well.

January will provide ample time for playing, so I think I will set my goal at $6.000 for the month. I still have to turn in two essays, but I won't have any classes till February.

I don't really have a tally for the entire year of 2007, but I am sure it went well and I can't complain.

I got my address verified with Party as planned and I now enjoy being able to cash out my winnings tax-free in 3 days or so. This will certainly make my life financially a lot easier providing I keep earning money in 2008.

With the extra free time in January I hope to be able to update my blog more. I understand the frustration of checking a blog regularly only to find it abandoned. I have already played a few hands this month, but will save it for an update in a few days time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man,
glad to read you are doing well,
what are your goals for 2008?

playhard@dailyquiz.ch

samh said...

Plaing poker is a real income, ha?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Unknown said...

Hi and thanks for the comments

I haven't set myself a goal for the entire year. I rather take it one month at a time. However, I do aim to pass all my English classes with good grades :)

If the stakes are big enough poker can be a real income or rob you of a real income, yeah.

I have been playing poker for a living for a number of years now. Not surprisingly you can live of poker as you can most other sports.