Thursday, June 28, 2007

June 28th - Back home.

I got back home to Faroe Islands a couple of days ago. I know I had big plans for giving a running update in Las Vegas, but I decided to drop then when I got acquainted with the wretched internet connections offered by hotels.

My trip set me back about $5.000 and I hoped to win some of that back playing live games in Vegas. Unfortunately I ended up just a few hundred dollars.
The trip was a blast and I enjoyed every day. I also learned a great deal about live poker, not the least of which that I don't play it nearly as well as I do the online variant.

I have still got a few days left of June and I plan to make up the rest of the $5.000 online. Hopefully using whatever I picked up playing 100 hours of live cash games and a newfound energy to build on my game online.

Thanks for all the comments.

No comments: