Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A new idea

I don't find much time anymore to play poker. Yet, I still love the game and I would like to start writing about it again.

I still watch all the televized poker I can come across. My 'new idea' is to start writing a post now and then about a hand or an episode I've seen.

I'll have to figure out how to be able to make easier for any reader to watch the hands I will be writing about. Perhaps I can find clips on youtube and link to them.

Somehow, I also think this might help me keep in touch with poker player I was and the writer I would like to be, hopefully, not exluding either from future ventures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's enormous that you are getting ideas from this article as well as from our argument made at this time.
Look into my weblog ... transfer rumours