Tuesday, July 24, 2007

July 24th - A short update.

Friends are home on vacation are off work, so I have been busy hanging out and having fun. I have had some time do play some poker now and then and it has been going really well. I am up about $7.000 so far this month.

An annual festival is coming up here in Faroe Islands and it usually features several days of partying, so I doubt I'll amass much more from poker these last days of July.

August might see me back at a more regular pace. Setting myself some good goals again and getting some discipline back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dude,
I see you are very good at poker, I was wondering if you could coach me for 15$/hour, I know you make more than that but there wouldn't be any variance at all.

if you are interested you can contact me here:

playhard@dailyquiz.ch

cya buddy

Unknown said...

Hi

I am flattered by your proposal. Lately I have been playing less and less poker. I need to work on getting my own game back on track, before I'll consider helping someone else with theirs.

Thanks for the offer and good luck with your poker game.

Johan

Anonymous said...

Great blog???never opdates what is the point having 1 then??

Anonymous said...

Have you stopped playing poker?

If yes, can you please make an update stating, that this was the end of your blog. Maybe you explain the reason for your decision.