Wednesday, May 10, 2006

First entry




Let me begin my first entry with a picture.

This is the lone picture of myself I have on my computer, so it'll have to do for now. It was taken with my cell phone by Trondur - a friend - at the Copenhagen airport on our way home from USA.

I start this diary after a loosing week at poker. Unfortunatly joy and happiness are not what leads me to write. So this step of mine to recount my poker adventures, inevitably had to start after a bad streak.
My bankroll is still healthy and I just cashed out $3000 before the bad streak started, so all is still good.

I have been playing for a little over 2 years, almost solely online. A bit more than a year ago I quit my job and gave poker a real shot and I am gladly still going.

Currently I am trying my luck at $200 and $400 buy-in NL 6 max cash games.

Pictures that I have on my blog will be hosted in this entry.

No comments: